Save thousands of dollars on taxes with smart tax optimization tailored for private practices.
Don’t overpay in taxes for your private practice
Your accountant will review the financial health of your practice, discuss any recommendations, and remind you of upcoming estimated tax payments.
Structure your business
We monitor your business and when the timing is right, we’ll discuss setting up or changing your structure to an S Corp — and handle the filing for you.
Because Heard handles your practice’s bookkeeping, we track all of your business tax-deductible expenses and make sure those are claimed on your tax returns.
Determine how much to pay yourself
Maximize tax deductions
Transparent plans for your practice
- Talk to an accountant who knows your practice
- Track your practices financial health
- Get your federal and state income taxes done right
- Tax-deductible and pays for itself within months
- Quarterly and yearly reviews with an accountant